Goodiebox – October 2015
I haven’t shared my Goodieboxes for two months now, but this time the box has been really interesting (I say that a lot,) but this time they gave a little more than expected because they teamed up with Magasin. This months theme is called “from me to you” and it certainly is luxurious like Magasin’s products always are.
This month’s Goodiebox contains:
– Magasin’s Eye Gel
– L’occitane Verbena Shower Gel
– Balance Me – Restore and Replenish face cream
– Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
– The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing
– Karmameju Konjac Sponge
– Magasin’s All In One Cleansing WipesNow, I’ve already tried the Real Techniques brushes, I bought two sets back in February. Receiving this therefore made me quite excited to have added another darling to the collection and I’ve become quite fond of the wet wipes as well. Other than that, I haven’t tried the other products yet, but if they turn out great you’ll see them in my future favorites.If you would like a Goodiebox as well, you can order it here.